Welcome to USA Softball of Colorado
The USA Softball of Colorado Association (USASBC), is a volunteer driven, not-for-profit organization. Our state office is located in Westminster, CO. This association was founded in 1952. The Junior Olympic program began in 1982 and has developed into the strongest and most progressive nonprofit softball organization in the State. We are the only path to Olympic Softball!
Vision: USA Softball will be the standard of excellence in softball. USA Softball of Colorado serves as a guideline for each and every aspect of Softball operations. Our objective is to position USA Softball of Colorado as the gold standard of tournaments management, officiating, competition, community program integrity and involvement.
Mission: USA Softball is the National Governing Body of softball in the United States. We develop, administer and promote the sport of softball to provide opportunities for participation and the best possible experience for those involved.
- Continue and enhance our long standing focus on the player, the quality of the game, and quality of service.
- Focus on financial and organization effectiveness that enhances our services.
- To be a creative and responsive business partner with other softball nonprofit organizations.
Provide best in class customer service
USA Softball is the only governing body that operates a Gold classification program.
USA Softball requires all registered coaches to be ACE certified and pass a background check.
USA Softball of Colorado will partner with softball organizations to support their fund raising efforts.
USA Softball of Colorado only sanctions tournament for 501C (3) organizations in good standing.
Assure tournaments conducted in accordance with our established standards.
USA Softball Colorado News
NOW AVAILABLE- The “2018 Official Rules of USA Softball” are available for purchase on the APPLE AND ANDROID Platforms. You can search “USA Softball” or “rules of softball” on both platforms and the listing will pop up for purchase for $14.99 annual payment.
Download from iTunes
Download from Google Play
Balls and Strikes Online Magazine – December 2017 issue available now.
Date Line Feb 8, 2018: In order to continue the growth of strength in training and resources, the State UIC has appointed Dustin Rice as the USA Softball of Colorado State Rules Interpreter. Dustin has already started to hit the ground running in updated the rules information page which can be found here. Dustin will continue to sereve as a UIC on the umpire staff. he can be contacted at Dustin@USASBC.org
Date Line Jan 13, 2018: As we continue strengthening our leadership team, I have appointed Tony Rodriguez as the State UIC. He can be reached at Tony@USASBC.org
Date Line Dec 1, 2017: As we continue strengthening our leadership team, I have filled the open position of Junior Olympic Commissioner for the State of Colorado. I would like to announce I have appointed Caitlan Wilkinson effective today.
I am certain Caitlan’s passion, drive and softball experience will add value and continued improvement to the program. She can be reached at JO Commissioner
Date Line Jan 28, 2015: OKLAHOMA CITY — The Amateur Softball Association (ASA)/USA Softball, a volunteer driven, not-for-profit organization, announced today that Nik Mead (Westminster, Colo.) has been appointed as Commissioner for the Colorado ASA/USA Softball association. Mead will assume his responsibilities immediately.
“I am thrilled to be selected as the next Commissioner for Colorado ASA/USA,” Mead said. “I accepted the position because I believe I can make a difference. My many years of softball experience and the working relationships I have created during this period will certainly add value.”
August 15, 2017 – Roster will be reset and all players will automatically be released in RegisterUSA and Tournament USA.
Monday, August 22nd @ 8:00AM Central Time – New ACE and Background Checks for the 2017 will not be allowed; only in-progress ACE or Background Checks will be completed during the last two of weeks of the season.
Monday, August 29th @ 8:00AM Central Time – RegisterASA will be taken offline for maintenance
Friday, September 1st, 2017 @ 8:00AM Central Time – RegisterASA will be back online.
Our association will now be in the 2018 season for JO registrations. ACE and Background Checks for the 2018 will resume.
- USA Softball Hall of Fame Complex welcomes teams competing in Men’s 50-Over Fast Pitch National ChampionshipA total of seven teams from around the country are slated to compete.
- USA Softball Women’s National Team drops 6-3 decision to Japan in Game 2 of USA vs Japan All-Star Series
- This Week in USA Softball- June 22Find out what tournaments are taking place around the country this weekend!
- USA Softball teams up with the NPCF and ShirtsAndLogos to fight childhood cancerFans can bid on autographed jerseys or purchase custom or replica jerseys!
- Team USA falls 4-0 to Japan in Game One of USA vs Japan All-Star Series; over 15,000 fans attend series-opening match at Tokyo Dome
- USA Softball Women's National Team arrives in Tokyo, Japan for USA vs Japan All-Star SeriesTeam USA will participate in a three-game series with Japan, including a series-opening matchup at the Tokyo Dome.